New York is a magnet for talent. It’s home to some of the world’s top chefs, entertainers, business professionals, and medical practitioners. And competition is fierce for any indication that you are among the best in your profession. So when you are recognized as one of the best in New York, it truly is a proud moment.
Recently, The New York Times Magazine and New York Magazine published their own lists of physicians who provide the most exceptional care in New York. The lists, created independently, relied on thorough research and vetting.
This year, we’re pleased to announce that many of our neurosurgeons at The Spine Hospital at the Neurological Institute of New York are featured in one or both magazine lists.
- Dr. Paul McCormick*, Spine Hospital at Neurological Institute Director, is a world-renowned spinal neurosurgeon who specializes in surgically treating a spectrum of spinal disorders, including spinal cord tumors, vascular malformations, herniated discs and spinal stenosis.
- Dr. Neil Feldstein*, pediatric specialist, specializes in treating children for a variety of conditions, including brain and spinal cord tumors, craniofacial abnormalities and vascular malformations. He is also an expert in treating children and adults with Chiari malformation.
- Dr. Christopher Mandigo specializes in spinal deformity, degenerative spine disease, intervertebral disc disease, spinal column tumors and spinal cord tumors.
- Dr. Donald Quest specializes in carotid artery surgery and cervical and lumbar spine disease.
- Dr. Peter Angevine, a neurosurgeon with training in orthopedic surgery, is uniquely qualified to treat disorders of spinal alignment such as scoliosis or sagittal imbalance.
*Neurosurgeons featured in both magazines