Dr. McCormick was asked by the Journal of Neurosurgery to submit a number of surgical videos that described his techniques for the treatment of many types of complex spinal conditions. While these videos were originally intended for other spinal neurosurgeons it became clear that patients also frequently viewed these videos and found them both informative and useful. For this reason, Dr. McCormick has continued to film these videos and post them for educational use by both surgeons and patients.
DR. McCORMICK’S SURGICAL VIDEOS
- Microsurgical Resection of Intradural Spinal Meningioma
- Microsurgical Resection of Lumbar Synovial Cyst
- Microsurgical Resection of Cauda Equina Schwannoma
- Resection of a Cervical Dumbbell Schwannoma with Stabilization
- Posterior Approach Ventral Thoracic Schwannoma
- Microsurgical Resection of Intramedullary Spinal Cord Ependymoma
- Ventral Approach to Intramedullary Spinal Cord Tumor
- Microsurgical Resection of Intramedullary Spinal Cord Lipoma
- Microsurgical Resection of Intramedullary Spinal Cord Hemangioblastoma
- Far Lateral Approach to Intramedullary Cavernous Malformation
- Release and Repair of Ventral Thoracic Spinal Cord Herniation
- Microsurgical Resection of Dorsal Arachnoid Web
It all starts from trust, and that trust comes from confidence, and that confidence comes from knowing your doctor has the experience.